MAY BEAUTY FAVOURTIES + MOVIES

Friday 5 June 2015

So I haven't blogged in such a long time and I think it's time i get my act together and get this blog site up to date! lol
I'm back with my May beauty favorites as well as my top 2 movies and book. Something I've never shared during my monthly favorites video and thought it would be a good idea to share other things about myself during these monthly videos.

So for the month of May I did get the chance to try out a few new products (high end and drugstore) and I'm so glade that 90% of them i truly was impressed with.

PRODUCTS:
Maybelline Master primer - Blur + illuminate $10
Can we just give it up to maybelline for stepping up their game at the drugstore!
This primer has a lotion consistency with a illuminating pink tone to it when blended onto the skin.
I love this under my foundation because it gives my skin this natural glow and doesn't at all look greasy unlike some other liquid illuminators. I don't think it did much in terms of blurring out pores and fine lines but it did add a glow to the finish of my foundations. Also it's at a great price point and they carry two other primers in the master line.

Lorea infallible Pro-Matte Foundation $15 (shade 108)
After using this product once it became a holy grail product!!! I'm so in love with the finish and coverage of this foundation and have been using it non stop since a purchased it.
It gives a medium to build-able full coverage. a demi-matee (satin) finish and lasts on the skin all day!
This foundation is easy to blend and doesn't oxidize of separate on the skin. Definitely a drugstore MUST HAVE!

Hard Candy - 3 Times a charm $10
Hands down Hard Candy has the best drugstore highlighters!!!! Beautiful glow with now glitter chunks and they have such a variate to mate all skin tones. This one is a pretty pinky champagne colour, super pigmented and intense! For the price its amazing quality.

NARS - Deep  Throat Blush $37
I love my NARS blushes and want to grow this collection because these are top quality products that will last for a long time and last on in skin also.  This colour is a NARS cult favorite and I joined with group because I love this blush. Its very subtle, gives a peachy pink colour to the cheeks with a glow. It does have a few glitter particles but nothing too over tone when placed on the skin.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Bad To The Bronze $7
This is the most smooth and pigmented  cream eyeshadow that I own. Glides on to the lids so smoothly and the colour pay off is insane for the price! I own many of these colour tattoos but this shade it my absolute favourite!!!! Its a metalic bronzey colour that's not  too dark and reflects on the light so beautifully. This shade suites every skin tone and just gives so much attention to the eye and not to mention it stayed put on the eyes all day long. MUST HAVE!

TARTE Clay Paint Liner $29 (comes with the liner brush)
This gel liner is super black and dries MATTE!!!! It's creamy and glides on the eyes very smoothly. I think for the price point its great that you also get a liner brush along with your product. Over all its a great liner for those who like create a winged liner with a cream liner.

HourGlass Ambient Lighting Palette $60
This product is a must have in my makeup kit for all of my brides!
These powders are finishing powders that give you a glow from within. Each powder it supposed to mimic different light settings. Many people think that these powders are highlighter and are very much disappointed when used that way because it will give you an extremely simple highlight. I use these powders to set under the eyes and give it a bright eye effect, I use it to set my whole face to give me an all over glow  and healthy appearance to the skin and/or I will add it to the cheek bones to give a very natural glow.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette $39 (limited edition)
This palette has been highly talked about on Instagram and Youtube, do I think it's a MUST have....Not really but I do enjoy the palette and find it a great one to add to a collection. I love the colours that where picked out and that they are very pigmented. I love that the price it more on the affordable side of high end products and you do get your money's worth because of the amount of product your getting. I've been using it a lot since purchasing it and really do enjoy it for pop's of colour BUT I don't think it's a must have.

Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner $13 (small bottle)
You need this in your life!
I have never used a brush cleaner that cleans my brushes, makes them smell amazing and all at the same times dries them!!!! This product is perfect for spot cleaning in between deep washing your brushes or if your a busy MUA this is perfect for in between clients. DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE.

Well guys thats it for my May favourites and I hoe you enjoyed this video/blog post. Please leave me a comment on your favourites and recommendations.

Thanks for reading/watching and stay Blessed. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just sent a long message then when I went to hit send it took me to a different page then to a sign in with google chrome omyy now I'm verified strange ... I wanted to ask you where did you purchase the brush cleaner? Then wanted to ask you about how you edit . I'm more of a FB person than Anything because it's easier for me. I'm not computer say but I do need some help bad with editing. If you can help me ohh that would be so sweet of you because every youtube guru I have asked either has MAC or they simply don't respond because they are so tube famous... I have searched everywhere on YouTube for something to help me but there really isn't a video with what I need help with .. like how they edit their whole makeup tutorial - record how and what they do step by step ... I have found what they use On my way! camera's and software mainly Final Cut Pro , iMovie etc... nothing has helped me. fill free to email me if you are willing to help me, please. I have been a MUA for over 20 years and really would love to do what your doing along with all the other Beauty Guru's. You can fine me also on Facebook Wendy Warrington in Virginia.... I'm the only Wendy wearing oxygen just so you know you have the right person.... thank you and congrats on your 3000 subscribers!!! I hope to figure this whole youtube thing out before my lung transplant 👼😀 my email is wendeee2001@hotmail.com my Instagram is I believe ( wendeee16) I'm more Facebook cuz I can message there. I'm trying on IG. Thank you for your time. Wendy in VA

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |